Mark did a wonderful job keeping everyone updated on the blog, and quite honestly this is the most I've seen him blog since we started this thing, but I digress....
I have a more "emotional" personal account as a saved draft of my own thoughts over the past few weeks, but I haven't quite finished it yet. It will come soon. For now:
We are so glad to have C back home. Other than normal baby stuff (teething, drooling, pooping), she is doing amazingly! Our follow up appointment went well, and C will start her new preventative antibiotic tomorrow morning. We have been encouraged by so many people whose children have the same thing C does, and their kiddos have either outgrown it, or have had simple surgeries. Also, we were really surprised that kidney reflux is hereditary, and since I had it, it makes more sense. I remember EVERYTHING from my the tests, the infections, the medicine, to the surgery when I was 7. I am hopeful that C won't remember any of this. (Even if her mommy and daddy will never forget.)
Here's something else I can't forget... this sweet face. Love you Button.
2 comments:
SUCH a sweet face! Kelly
so glad to see this baby home and doing good. she is a sweetie!
Post a Comment