Well, I went back to work last Friday, and I was so glad that the weekend was right behind it! It was a great way to ease back into things. Also, we have one week, and then it's Spring Break. Not too shabby! Everyone asked how Claire did at the sitter, and of course she was great. They really should have asked how I did. :) I didn't cry when I dropped her off, and I only thought about her about 400 times... It was difficult not seeing her all day, and even though she was in great hands while I was at work, they weren't my hands. Even so, I am excited about what God will teach me while I am finishing up the school year (only 62 workdays to go!).I felt very "welcomed" back by the staff, and they put a cute sign outside my door. My students were sweet, too, and most seemed happy that I returned. I will say that they day was reeeeaaaallllyyyy long, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. After all, I do have a sweet little face to give me something to look forward to everyday when I get off of work.
Now, it's off to enjoy my Saturday, snuggling with a teething, fussy girl. I love her!
1 comment:
She is so precious girl!
Post a Comment