These are a few of our favorite (and "unfavorite") things....
I am borrowing this idea from a blog I saw last week where someone wrote down things that were their "favorites" on Friday, so I've decided that I would do this every Friday, too. I think I will also include something that is our "unfavorite" from the week. At least, I will include one this week- ha ha!Here goes:
Claire's Friday Favorite this week:
Her Baby Einstein Exersaucer- Since she LOVES to stand up with support, the Bumbo seat only lasts so long these days. She's big enough now to touch the ground with her little toesies. She likes to jump and look at the window. It's precious! This may be her favorite thing next week, too...
Light Pom Wildberry White Tea- I am always looking for a good drink to grab (other than a soda and water), so I grabbed this on a whim at Market Street, and I LOVED it! So yummy, and seemingly good for you. Yes, please...
Mark's Friday Favorite this week:
Facial Hair- Yep. Facial hair. Mark was mistaken for an intern at work last week, thus prompting him to get a facial hair trimmer, and "keep it real" at work with the facial hair.

McSpadden Family Friday "Unfavorite" thing this week:Pollen- Sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose... we've all had it this week. C even had to start taking Zyrtec for babies. Did you know they had that? Well, I searched far and wide for it. She stayed home with me Thursday because of the pollen smollen, and our sinus headaches have not been very friendly, either. Therefore, this week our "unfavorite" thing is pollen.
Happy Favorite Friday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment