Our Family...

Our Family...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Homebuilders Retreat


I'm a little late posting these photos, but I guess it's better late, than never, right?

A few weeks ago, Mark, Claire, and I went to our church Homebuilders Class Retreat at Lake Texhoma. It was such a beautiful weekend, and we had a great time with our friends from church. Claire slept great both nights, and we all really enjoyed the weather. This was C's first experience with sand, so we decided to capture the moment. Let's just say she ended up with an "ear" full, and much more. So precious!

Here are some photos of our time at Texhoma. We feel so blessed by our church and our wonderful friends. Happy Weekend!

Too cool in her shades...
Our happy family.
She LOVED the water!

We played random games and had a great time!
First time in the sand.
Tummy time in the sand...

Face plant in the sand...
Mommy. Sand does NOT taste good. :(


Precious feet in the sand. Love them.


We had a WONDERFUL time!

No comments: