There aren't any "photos of our favorites" this week, but we wanted to include pics, so here's a pic from retreat a few weeks ago. C was distracted, so we didn't have many where she was looking!
Now for the Favorites...
Chocolate- Yes, chocolate. I am just as surprised as you are. Mark typically chooses anything but chocolate to eat, but for some reason this week, chocolate is the winner. In his words, "maybe it's my time of the month or something." Nice, very nice.
Claire's Friday Favorite this week...
Children's Zyrtec- Sadly, this is her favorite thing this week. She's had terrible allergies all week, and the very tiny, baby dosage of Zyrtec has helped her sneeze left and laugh more.
Shevawn's Friday Favorite this week...
Michael Kors Perfume- I knew this was my favorite this week, because I forgot to wear it one day, I felt like something was missing. It bugged me all day. When I got home, I put a "dabble" on my wrist, and it was lovely.
McSpadden Family "UnFavorite" this week...
Pollen, continued. You see, Pollen. Twice in a row you were listed as the unfavorite, and you even caused a sweet baby to need medication. Boo on you.
This weekend, we will be showering Sister Kim and the coming arrival of Baby Brooke. Can't wait to see her and celebrate her. Have a great weekend full of favorites!
Here's another pic of C to start the weekend off right!

No comments:
Post a Comment