Our Family...

Our Family...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Entertaining August


In August, we really stayed indoors mostly because it was so ridiculously hot here in Texas, but we found ways to stay entertained. Well, I was entertained. Claire is so funny these days. She'll just spin around and say, "I spin in circle. I march in circle. I running. I hide and seek." It's quite cute. She also loves to sing songs. She's on a "This little light of mine" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" kick right now. She's also quite a parrot. She will almost repeat anything you say. It's funny. She also loves to do "upside down" when she just puts her head between her legs. She is also really into coloring right now. Sometimes she gets it on her face, the floor, her sister... but hey, that's art, right?

Upside down!

Proud of her art!

This is one of my favorite faces... the concentration face.
sweet artist.

No comments: