Our Family...

Our Family...

Monday, April 25, 2011

L at 3 months

Well, our little Lauren is 3 months old (about a week ago), and she is getting so big! She weighs about 13 lbs. and is currently wearing 3-6 month clothes.

Right now we find ourselves amazed at how L is just so mellow. Honestly, she really just hardly ever makes a sound. She just looks around, taking in the world around her. I wonder if one day she'll just start talking and never stop, or if she will just always be slow to speak and quick to listen. Either way, she warms our hearts.
L can pretty much hold her head up on her own, she likes sitting in her boppy, and loves kicking her feet on her activity mat. I like to call her "kicky pants."
She is sleeping about 8 hours at night and takes about 4 or 5, 30-45 minute naps a day. She has finally outgrown her swaddle (because she is so long) and is now sleeping in her zipped sleep sack. She also moved to her big girl room with big sister this month, too, and it is going really well! If L ever does cry at night, C sleeps right through it (just like daddy- ha!) She also makes these precious "coo" and "ahhh" sounds that are like angels in your ears. It is so sweet to hear her, but she only does it at night when it's really quiet. :)

She eats about every 3-4 hours during the day, and next month we will get going on rice cereal.
I can't believe it's been 3 months. This girl is just amazing. She smiles all of the time, pushes off with her feet, and is quite the snuggler. She fits in so perfectly, and I feel so blessed that I have had 3 months to get to know her and love on her already. Such a gift...
We love you Lauren Su.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

I *love* your new header! I can't believe how big Claire looks with her stylin' little hairdo that flips out. Sooo cute!

Okay, I always think Lauren looks a lot like you and in the first pic of this post, major Shevawn look alike, the second picture looks like you too but the second to last picture is all Mark.

love and miss you guys! Kelly