Our Family...

Our Family...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Sisters

We've decided that when we refer to the girls together, we will call them "The Sisters." My friend Tonya (whom I used to work with, and I miss dearly) used to call her twin girls, "The Sisters," and I loved it!
Claire met Lauren the first time at the hospital, but it was crazy, and she didn't really interact much. This video is from the night Claire came home from Grams and Papa's house and she got to interact with Lauren for the first time. She was very sweet. And then she pushed her away.


I can't wait to see the bond that grows between them over the years. There's nothing like having a sister!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love to see this sweet post with "The Sisters" interacting. We're starting with one girl, but if we end up with another girl later I'm going to have to ask you for advice! I did not have a sister and have no clue what to do with them - ha! You on the other hand are perfectly equipped to have these two beautiful girls as your own, developing their own special sister bond that reminds you of the wonderful love you share with your own sister.