Our Family...

Our Family...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ready to Meet McBaby Girl #2!

We have reached our final countdown, and now we are counting down hours. I can't believe that by tomorrow we will be a family of 4. This pregnancy has flown by, and I am trying to remember what it's like to have a newborn again. You'd think that I would remember it, as it was only 14 months ago that Claire was a newborn. Amazing how your mind just moves on, you know? Here are some pics of sweet Claire, our first baby girl, getting a picture of how big her little sister will be.
We head to the hospital this evening, and we they will prepare me for induction tomorrow morning. I am nervous, but excited at the same time. I didn't have an epidural with Claire, and I am hoping I can do the same with this one, however, like before, I am just going to go in with an open (but determined) mind. We have such wonderful support from our family, friends, and church family, and we feel so blessed that God is trusting us with another sweet gift of a child. The next post will probably be our announcement, so stay tuned!

Let's hope she's as excited about her little sister as she was about this watermelon... ha!

1 comment: