I can't believe our sweet girl will be 9 months old in a week. Crazy! We went to the lake house with The Kolendos last weekend (more pics to come) and I captured some outdoor photos of Claire. She's the easiest baby to take pictures of because she has such a joy about her that will brighten your day. What a blessing this girl is to us! Love you button!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Blue Eyed Baby at 8 Months
I can't believe our sweet girl will be 9 months old in a week. Crazy! We went to the lake house with The Kolendos last weekend (more pics to come) and I captured some outdoor photos of Claire. She's the easiest baby to take pictures of because she has such a joy about her that will brighten your day. What a blessing this girl is to us! Love you button!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment