Our Family...

Our Family...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Apples to Apples


Well, I'm about 4 months ish preggo, so it's time for another update! Claire has been wanting to help understand things with the new baby, so we've decided to get her in on the updates. The baby is about the size of a small apple right now, and I am starting to feel that! I know Claire is going to be so helpful with new McBaby gets here. In just a few weeks, we'll now if C will have a baby brother or sister. So exciting! Mark and I (of course) are predicting boy (again), but of course we thought C was a boy. Boy- were we wrong. She is all girl!

Let me also add that this week Claire has learned how to pull off her bows. Don't worry, I just put them right back in and the battle continues. I will NOT give up! Those bows are too cute. She'll get the point, right?As if you haven't heard, Claire is also completely crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, and has an attraction to all things that look remotely dangerous. (ie: outlets, cords, anything electronic, glass, etc...).


I've had to put her in her pack n play for the times when I can't chase after her. I bet you can guess what we are doing this weekend. Ha!

Have a great week!

No comments: