Our Family...

Our Family...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mobile on Land and Water


She is starting to master the land...

Well, as I posted earlier, Claire is crawling now! So fun!

Here she comes!

See me mommy?

How about now?

And now, the water!
Claire is a fish. A dolphin. A sea creature, perhaps. We started swim lessons this week and will continue next week. We had a great time. I think that I was more exhausted after the lessons than she was. Ha!

The point of these lessons was really just to get the babies acquainted with the water by kicking, splashing, and blowing bubbles in the water. Claire was really great at kicking her feet and splashing her arms. It's a lot of fun! Mark was off the day of our first lesson, so he was able to come and document all of her hard work. Here are some more pictures of our little fish, Claire!

On the boogie board!

Our little noodle with a water noodle.

Going after the swim toys...


Scooting off of the lily pad.


We had a good nap after our first lesson! We are excited to see how C does the rest of her lessons and how much she learns every time. I don't quite know how I will do this with 2 babies, but I'm sure I'll figure it out! Happy Summer to all!

No comments: