Here is a belly shot at almost 11 weeks. Now, for all of you "1 child mommies," let me just warn you... the 2nd time around you wake up the 3rd week or 4th week of pregnancy the 2nd time and boom. Nothing fits. I mean, your body is like, "been there, done that." It is crazy! I just popped right out!
Claire wanted to help show everyone how big her new brother or sister is, so she added a visual...
In this pic, she is saying, "Mommy, the baby is a bit bigger than this grape. Can I eat it?" Um no, sweet girl, you'll choke and mommy will have a heart attack, which will harm the baby. This is for a picture only.
But don't worry sweet girl, you are my first baby, and of course I will let you have grapes one day. Oh, and I love you very much.

Kisses for mommy...
Love both of my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment