Our Family...

Our Family...

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Girls Trip to NYC



I was blessed to spend the weekend in the Big Apple with my good friends, Kimberly and Meaghan. No boys allowed! We had a great time shopping, eating, seeing Wicked (awesome!), and more shopping. My favorite parts were going to the top of the Empire State Building, seeing the wonderfully lit tree in Rockefeller Center, eating pizza in Times Square, and seeing Wicked. It was definitely NOT relaxing, as I came home with sore arms (from lifting all of those shopping bags), and sore legs (I bet we walked about 20 miles!). 


Our flight was delayed on Sunday b/c of the weather. We were supposed to be home around 2pm on Sunday, but we made it in around 11pm.... grrr!!! But, we were just thankful to be home. :)
I missed my sweet hubby, and I hope to get a chance to go back with him one day. I would love to go to the 24 hour Apple Store with him (his dream) and take a carriage ride in Central Park. I loved NYC--- go there! 

3 comments:

Zach and Alyson said...

i'm glad that you had such an awesome time. It must have been awesome to see the Christmas tree. Definitely a dream of mine. I know that Wicked had to be awesome there as well! I've missed seeing y'all... hope to see you this Sunday and definitely at the small group party. Love ya!

Ashley S. said...

I'm jealous. I really want to see Wicked. Jon and I tried to get tickets when we went to NY but it had just opened so they were obviously sold out. It's good to see Kimberly. What is she up to?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.