Our Family...

Our Family...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Wonderful Husband

Well, it's been awhile since I've made a post on here, and Mark did such a great job keeping everyone updated, so now it's my turn to share a little about the happenings around the McSpadden household.

Anniversary #2 was awesome! I won't mention that I bought the wrong kind of cherries for the cheesecake (they were very tart- not the actual filling, but rather they were tart cherries-- I used Splenda to make them sweeter!) and I used 2 tspns of celery salt for the fettucine alfredo in the cookbook his mom gave me, when I probably should have used just a 1/2.... it did taste more like fettucine Celeria :) His mom assured me that she wasn't trying sabotage the meal! :) I believe her, but I changed the recipe to a 1/2 tsp. of celery salt and I warned my sisters in law so that they didn't make the same catastropic celery mistake I made.... but here's the best part!!!! My sweet husband ate all of it and said that the meal was perfect. He even ate the left overs for 3 days! How sweet is that???? We conversed later that week, and he finally admitted that there may have been a tad bit too much celery. :) He's so sweet!

We even wrote the intro to our book, "You Stink," last night. It is really funny, and I can't wait to keep on writing. It is so much fun being married to a man that makes me laugh everyday. The best part of marriage for me right now is being able to reflect on our lives and just laugh about the things that have grown us so much! Woohoo! I am excited about year 3!

No comments: