We don't really have one month stats on L because she doesn't go back to the doctor until she is 2 months old, but I have stepped on the scale with her and around one month she was about 9-10 lbs. Crazy! She is also quite long. I am amazed at the length of her toes and fingers!
At one month, L was already in 0-3 month clothes, and all the newborn clothes were getting pretty tight. As for eating, L was on the "every three hours" schedule and we would get an occasional 4 hour in between feedings to sleep. She is all in all a pretty sweet, calm, baby.
She's pretty gassy, but hey, who isn't. Right? She smiled around one month, too, which was just precious. She had great head control, too!
I can't really tell if she looks as much like Claire when she was born, or if she is started to look more like me... we'll see! Ha!

Happy (Belated) One Month, Sweet Lauren. We love you L-Belle.
No comments:
Post a Comment