Our big girl with her first toothbrush experience...
Now that Claire has 5 teeth, we thought it was time to start introducing a toothbrush. She seems to really like it for now. We'll see how long it lasts! It blows my mind how big she is getting!
Sweet girl! Here's hoping she has excellent oral hygiene from here on out... none of that "pretend" brushing. A mom can hope, right?
Such a fun first. I just bought our little guy his first toothbrush to put in his stocking. It's fun to still be able to buy their Christmas presents in front of them. :) Kelly
2 comments:
That is such a fun first! Claire is so stinkin' cute!!! We've got a scooter on our hands...I'm about to get a lot busier chasing her around!
Renae
Such a fun first. I just bought our little guy his first toothbrush to put in his stocking. It's fun to still be able to buy their Christmas presents in front of them. :) Kelly
Post a Comment