Well, we have reached the 30 week mark with our second baby girl. This has been the fastest pregnancy ever! (Well, for me it has been... not so sure Mark agrees.) The baby weighs about 3 lbs. ish right now. The doctor informed me that I indeed have gestational diabetes again. Boo. Although, I do agree that I should be eating more like this anyway. Well, I will be cutting back on sugary and carb-ish foods and taking my blood sugar 4 times a day. After having a kidney infection (brutal), I'll take this, any day! Here are a couple of recent belly pics of our sweet, 2nd baby girl. As for names, we have 2 that we are playing with. We set a date of December 1 to have her named, but we won't disclose the name to anyone but Claire until she arrives!


I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left. I'm sure it will fly by with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's in there. Yikes! The pictures below were taken around Halloween. McBaby Girl #2 was about the size of a head of cauliflower. She's much bigger now, or at least it seems that way. Ha!
Anyhow, we've been enjoying the little kicks from this sweet girl, and although Claire is only interested in my belly button and not the baby in my belly, I'm sure she is gearing up in her own way to be a big sister!
2 comments:
yea for baby girl #2! boo for gestational diabetes. :( So glad Claire could use the cat onesie! It looks adorable on her! Kelly
10 weeks to go? i doubt you'll go full term. claire was a freak thing. hopefully. :) i'm counting on 8! just for fun! can't wait to meet mcbaby girl #2!
Post a Comment