We are gearing up for Claire's First Birthday... sob. It's just so bittersweet. We are so excited that we have survived and enjoyed a year with our sweet girl, but at the same time, it has gone by so quickly. Time seems to zoom by when you have children... I mean lightning speed. Last weekend, we were blessed to have family pictures, Claire's one year pictures, and maternity pictures taken by a great photographer, Averi Blackmon. This session was actually a gift from Keith, Kim, Josh, and Stephanie when Claire was born. It was initially supposed to be a newborn session, but Thanksgiving and Christmas seemed to be so close to when she was born, and we felt like it would be more fun to capture her interactive moments anyways. So, we rescheduled for June. Well, then I found out I was pregnant, and we just decided that we could do "3 sessions- in - one."
Well, she did a great job, and we had a great time capturing this time in our lives. Knowing that this was our last few months with only one child, to be expecting, and to have our sweet girl turn one... it was very special. Here's the link if you want to see the rest. http://blog.averiblackmon.com/the-growing-mcspadden-family/

We are so blessed!


1 comment:
The pictures are really great! I love that you did so many of them at home. What a neat way to capture this time in life. I especially love the one of Claire in the chair with all her animal friends. Hope birthday celebrating is going really, really well! Kelly
Post a Comment