Our Family...

Our Family...

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Big Countdown



Well, in just a few days we'll know if we are going to have a boy or a girl. We are pumped!

We should have a post on here within the week... stay posted!

Here's a recent belly pic just so everyone can see how big the baby is getting. I am feeling great, and just started to feel little movements. Too cool! Mark and I have started to pick out one song a night for the baby to listen to, and we are reading to McBaby as well. So much fun!

See you soon!


(Please ignore my hair in this one... it's hot, I'm preggo, and I just woke up from a nap. But isn't McBaby cute? :))

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Shevawn! I hope you guys have a great time on your vacation! Here is a link to my blog: http://www.beingthecheese.blogspot.com

Laura

the libbys said...

BAH! i'm dyin to know! why have you not posted anything yet??? :) mcboy or mcgirl?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having :) How exciting!

Anonymous said...

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED ANYTHING?!
:(
By the way, you do know me. I was a student of yours this past year. :)