Our Family...

Our Family...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

All Dressed Up... with a Baby Bump


Mark and I went to a quaint little outdoor wedding this weekend. It took me forever to find a dress, and I still wasn't 100% pleased with the dress selection for moms to be, but I digress... we had a great time, and it is always fun to see 2 people gather for a life-long committment. I turned into a pumpkin around 8 pm, which was about when it started to rain, so we didn't get to stay for all of the fun stuff, but it was a lovely evening. Mark and I had fun remembering our wedding, and we can't believe how far we've come... are we really in this "next stage"? We sure are, and we are loving it! Here's a pic from the wedding... 

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I TOTALLY agree about the lack of clothing selection for pregnant ladies. I thought I'd be all smart and buy clothes way ahead of time on sale, and it turns out that was a bad idea because I'll grow out of it before I ever wear it (not realizing how big my belly has gotten). Now, I just buy as needed. I am in the process of looking for another dress for graduation this Friday and my shower next week...but I'm afraid to buy one too early because I'm just sure I will literally grow out of it by then! You look super cute, by the way.