Here's how Mark told his friends/co-workers:
http://quiz.markmcspadden.net
And here's how Shevawn told her co-workers (although all of the family stories are pretty cool, too)
Some have wondered,
Some have guessed,
So I think it's time to get this off my chest.
With excitement and joy I wish to share...
A baby is coming for which Mark and I will care.
November 15 is the estimated date,
For this wonderful blessing-- we just can't wait!
Love,
Shevawn
Some have guessed,
So I think it's time to get this off my chest.
With excitement and joy I wish to share...
A baby is coming for which Mark and I will care.
November 15 is the estimated date,
For this wonderful blessing-- we just can't wait!
Love,
Shevawn
We are REALLY excited, and we can't wait to share more details in the coming weeks!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you guys! Of course the world could use another McSpadden :)
Yay! Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you! Lots of exclamation points!
Congratulations you guys! November babies are the best.
Post a Comment