Friday, September 19, 2008
Ike Virus
Well, I decided to blog today, not only because I am at home again for my 3rd sick day this week, but also because our t.v. isn't working, and I am awake from one of my many naps today. For those of you who don't know, I caught the "Ike Virus." That's right, the "Ike Virus." It started last Friday, when the air changed. I had a terrible headache, then a sore throat, then my sinus headaches were unbearable. I decided to go to work Monday, although I had blown my nose so much that I looked a little on the "Rudolph" side. By Monday evening I felt miserable, I called in a sub, went to the doctor, got tons of meds, and rested before trying to go back Wednesday. Well, Wednesday, I felt worse, not to mention, my sister caught the Ike Virus and she stayed home as well. My poor husband had the daunting task of caring for us both! :) I went back to work Thursday, to come home feeling worse than I did the day before. Once again, I called in a sub and here I sit, Friday, at home, with no t.v., a quiet house (Mark went in to the office and Kim is already better). What ever will I do with my day. I think I am going to take another nap in between coughing up a lung and feeling the effects of my 5 medications. Or maybe I'll play with Myko- he's just sitting here, staring, confused as to why I am here on a workday, I'm sure. Sheesh! My poor students and more importantly, my poor husband! Who wants to look at a virused (?) mess! Hopefully this weekend the LORD will bring a renewed health and energy, not to mention rest, so that I can make it to Small Group Sunday and back to work Monday. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm praying for you right now to be HEALED!
I have missed you this week, so I really hope you get better this weekend!! :)
Post a Comment