Our Family...

Our Family...

Friday, June 27, 2008

An Update....

Well, week 3 is upon us and I haven't posted since my last frustrating rant...

Myko is doing great! We are really starting to get the hang of things! Mark even said tonight that he is starting to like him more, and the biting is getting fewer and further between. I think it is all the episodes of Dog Whisperer that we have been watching, but Mark keeps reminding me to be the "pack leader" and stand up when I talk to him so that I seem bigger to him. He says that when I play with Myko on the floor, I am like a "big dog" to him. I guess I shouldn't take it personally that my husband called me a big dog. :)

We also keep calling Myko random nick names out of nowhere. Here are a few that seem to keep popping up!

1. Myks (pronounced: meeks) We use this one the most!
2. Mykster (pronounced: meeks-ter)
3. Myky (pronounced: meek-y)

I'll post a video and more pictures later! But for now--- everything is going great with our little puppy and our sanity!

P.S. He is still 100% sleeping through the night! No whines, no barks, no potty! Perfect!

3 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Glad things are getting better!

Liz said...

Hey Shevawn! Thanks for the comment and I'm excited that you have a blog too! I'll have to get caught up on your life too. :) Hope all is well! Your puppy look adorable!

Zach and Alyson said...

We loved getting to meet the little guy last night! Just remember he's a pup and those teeth will fall out! ;-)