Yay, you're in Europe! I love the videos...keep 'em coming! I'm so sorry it's raining, but I know y'all will have a great time. It's raining like crazy here right now...big thunderstorm!
Shevawn, FYI, I started reading Redeeming Love last Thursday, and I finished it on Saturday. SO GOOD!!!
You guys are awesome! This blogging thing is so cool. I am so glad you made it safely! Mark you are on vacation so you can so eat as many french fries as you want. I miss you guys...so much in fact that I am moving back to Texas tomorrow. Not really...but I wish. Ya'll please be very safe...LOVE YOU GUYS!!
5:30 in the morning?? Wowsers! Who could blame you...I would want to enjoy every second too! :) I'm so glad you guys are having such a great time! I miss you both...see you Sunday!
4 comments:
So were you able to stay awake for the whole flight Mark?
You guys look pretty tired but surprisingly upbeat. You have at least one subscriber watching so keep keeping me up to date! (If that makes any sense)
Yay, you're in Europe! I love the videos...keep 'em coming! I'm so sorry it's raining, but I know y'all will have a great time. It's raining like crazy here right now...big thunderstorm!
Shevawn, FYI, I started reading Redeeming Love last Thursday, and I finished it on Saturday. SO GOOD!!!
You guys are awesome! This blogging thing is so cool. I am so glad you made it safely! Mark you are on vacation so you can so eat as many french fries as you want. I miss you guys...so much in fact that I am moving back to Texas tomorrow. Not really...but I wish. Ya'll please be very safe...LOVE YOU GUYS!!
5:30 in the morning?? Wowsers! Who could blame you...I would want to enjoy every second too! :)
I'm so glad you guys are having such a great time! I miss you both...see you Sunday!
Love You,
Shawna
Post a Comment