We are reallly excited about Mark's new job at the Garland Group. He is basically doing the same thing that he has been doing (web developing), but he get to work with some really cool people, and make a fun salary. He has to drive kind of far, and that stinks, but he seems to be enjoying working "normal" hours and getting to spend time in the evenings not working, but rather just enjoying being at home! I am so proud of him for being so patient in his job search and really choosing the job that was truely the best for us.
I was so getting so used to him being at home working all of the time, that there were a couple of times last week that I needing something from home when I was at work, and I couldn't call to see if he could bring them up. I guess, like my 6th graders, I have to realize not to depend on others to take care of my business---ha ha!
Anyways, major blessings over here at the McSpadden household, and we are now gearing up for our trip to Europe in just 6 short weeks! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Guys........
I can't wait to hear the exciting stories about your trip, and see the great pictures.
Happy about Mark's new job. He has now joined the real world with the rest of us.
Love............
GRAMMA
Post a Comment