Well, I thought I'd give this blog thing a try. I've tried myspace and facebook, but I really would like a place for Mark and I to share the ins and outs of our marriage and lives without going all the annoying myspace popups.
I am currently enjoying my Spring Break this week... finally!!! I think that school districts really created Spring Break for the teachers because if the teachers didn't get the break, they would probably walk away from teaching and try something new. Instead, I get a week to refresh and remember why I love to teach so much!
Mark is on a break, too. Although he says that he is taking a Spring Break with me sometimes because he's at home, I know that really he is praying about a new job. He has been working hard on his own business, but he is ready to take a break and do something different. We are really praying that God will open some doors in the web developing market here in Dallas. We'll see.
I hope that we can use this blog to keep up with our friends and family! Everyone knows how much I love to chat, so forgive me if the posts get long!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment